See here for our guided expedition in Lofoten .
We are Norway`s only authorised ISKGA Training Center. We offer a comprehensive range of courses from introduction to sea kayaking through to the ISKGA modular system aimed at professional working guides.
Every summer we run a series of wilderness tours and guided expeditions in Northern Norway.
We also run courses from the Norwegian Canoe Association . These are held at Hvalstrand, Asker or at Færder Nasjonalpark.
Learning by doing:
– Teknikkurs, 21.-22. mars, Nevlunghavn
– ISKGA Incident Management, 26.-29. mars, Sirevåg
– Aktivitetslederkurs, 9.-10. mai, Hvasser, Vestfold
– Aktivitetslederkurs, 18.-19. april, Malmøya, Vestfold
– Moskenes rundt i kajakk, 1.-7. juli, Lofoten
– ISKGA Coastal Guide 1. July – 1. August, Lofoten
– Coastal survival, 7.-9. august, Malmøya, Vestfold
Phone: +47 980 52 748
“You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water”
Laurence J. Peter